Renaissance Gold Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed Apr 18, 2018 - Renaissance Gold to carry out $2.5 million private placement
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
- Sun Mar 4, 2018 - Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC)
- Fri Mar 2, 2018 - RenGold Presentation March 2018
- Tue Feb 13, 2018 - Renaissance Gold Project Update
Renaissance Gold Inc. TSX.V:REN (\'RenGold\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to report on the progress and status of our Nevada, USA projects and our anticipated drilling plans for 2018.
- Mon Jan 29, 2018 - Renaissance Gold Initial Exploration Drilling at Jupiter Project, Nevada Returns 9.1 m @ 1.10 g/t Au
Renaissance Gold Inc. (\'Renaissance\') is pleased to report the results of the Phase one drilling program completed by its partner, Ramelius Resources Ltd. (\'Ramelius\') (ASX:RMS) at the Jupiter Project in Nye County, Nevada. (See NR dated June 21, 2017). Ramelius completed a seven-hole reverse circulation drilling program, totaling 3920 feet (1195 meters) representing a preliminary test of two target areas. Six of the seven holes were drilled in the NE Pediment Gravity Target, and one hole was drilled as a
- Mon Jan 22, 2018 - AMEBC Roundup
- Sun Jan 21, 2018 - Vancouver Resource Investment Conference
- Wed Jan 3, 2018 - Renaissance Gold Exploration and Drilling Update
Renaissance Gold Inc. (TSX.V:REN) (\'RenGold\' or the \'Company\') provides the following exploration and drilling update:
The Pluto Project, Lander County Nevada, subject to an earn-in agreement and operated by Nevada Star Resources LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of S2 Resources Ltd. (ASX:S2R). The Pluto project is the first of three RenGold properties in earn-in agreements with S2 to be drill tested. Planning is underway for drilling at the South Robert
- Sun Dec 31, 2017 - Second Quarter Report
- Wed Dec 6, 2017 - Renaissance Drilling at Buffalo Canyon Intersects Long Runs of Mineralization (79.2 m @ 0.35 g Au/t) and Encounters Highest Sample Assay to Date of 5.34 g Au/t
Renaissance Gold Inc. (TSX.V: REN) (\'RenGold\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce the assay results from the Buffalo Canyon, Nevada project, which is subject to an earn-in agreement with Kinross Gold U.S.A., Inc. (See NR dated May 15, 2017). Five reverse circulation drill holes were completed on the project totaling 5600 feet (1707 m), and were designed to test several targets, both for the lateral and vertical expansion of the mineralization known from prior drilling around the Everson deposit and